South Central Behavioral Services adheres to a recovery philosophy which includes the following. . .
- Helping you to identify and pursue your individual strengths, hopes, and dreams
- Screening for life’s complex needs (Health, Legal, Parenting, Trauma, Housing, Vocational, Educational, Cognitive/Learning )
- Involving you in the documentation process of your record
- Including a Peer Support worker who has “been there” for added support
- Promoting your rights by providing an option for someone to advocate for your needs and wishes
- Involving your family or others, if you choose
- Partnering with you to develop goals